Application for the Destination Australia Research Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
This scheme seeks to attract and support new domestic or international students to have a high-quality learning experience in regional Australia. The university will provide the award amount of $15000 per annum for up to four years.
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university that provides accommodation to more than 36,000 students. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges – ASSC and SHE.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUSTRALIA RESEARCH FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Have a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above; or
- Have an Honours degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects; AND any of the following assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above:
- A research thesis of approximately 15,000-20,000 words; or
- The degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year; or
- You are the lead author of a peer-reviewed publication or other research published within the last ten years.
- For admission, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Before starting your application, you should know that each course at La Trobe has a minimum English language requirementfor entry.
AUSTRALIA RESEARCH FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below