Application for the Destination Oswego Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the State University of New York at Oswego in USA.
The State University of New York at Oswego, with a lakeside campus in the city of Oswego, is an educational institute with a diverse curriculum with a mission to actively contribute to enhancing the intellectual growth, creativity, and well-being of the community. The State University of New York at Oswego is providing $6,000 – $9,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, to all international undergraduate students who are accepted by the university.
All international students applying to an undergraduate degree course at SUNY Oswego are eligible to apply for this application.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DESTINATION OSWEGO SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all countries are eligible.
- All undergraduate degree courses offered by SUNY Oswego are eligible.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course or subject at SUNY Oswego.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university.
- The candidate must have an average GPA of 5.
- The applicants must have minimum English proficiency of 71 in TOEFL, 6.0 in IELTS, or 55 in PTE.
DESTINATION OSWEGO SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For acquiring this wonderful opportunity, you must have to apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for this studentship through the online application form which will be available on the Saltire Scholarships website.
Application must include:
- The applicants are required to submit all official college/university and secondary school transcripts or secondary school transcript.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below