Application for the Developing Futures Scholarships for International Student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Swansea University School of Management in UK in the UK.
The School of Management at Swansea University is inviting the application for Developing Futures Scholarships in the UK. The school is offering a scholarship of £ 3,000 for those who have a proposal to study full-time master programs.
These scholarships are available to the applicants from around the world who have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. Founded in 1920, It currently offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- These scholarships will be awarded in one of the following programs:
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Economics, MSc
- Economics and Finance, MSc
- Finance, MSc
- Finance and Big Data Analytics, MSc
- Financial Management, MSc
- International Banking and Finance, MSc
- Investment Management, MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management (Business Analytics), MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship), MSc
- Management (Finance), MSc
- Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- Management (International Management), MSc
- Management (International Standards), MSc
- Management (Marketing), MSc
- Management (Operations and Supply Management), MSc
- Management (Tourism), MSc
- Management (e-Business), MSc
- Strategic Accounting, MSc
- Strategic Marketing, MSc
- you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
- Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is for applicants to download the application form and submit by email to [email protected]. All applications must include:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 2, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below