Application for the Developing Futures Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Swansea in UK.
Undergraduate degree programs are available for non-EU students whereas the postgraduate courses are activated for applicants of any country in the UK For the bachelor course, the award will worth £2,000 for one academic year and automatically deducted from tuition fees. But for the master course, the funding of £3,000 for one academic year will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
In 2007, Swansea University gained its university status. Previously it was known as University College of Swansea in 1920, and the University of Wales, Swansea in 1996. The university is the third largest university in Wales.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU (Except for Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom) and international.
- Open for applying to an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the School of Management, Swansea University.
- You must hold an offer to study full-time at the School in September 2019. Please Remember that bursary is only applicable for, School of Management courses.
DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Having an interest in this program, take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the School of Management. After that, complete the grant application form and send it through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- For this ward, you will be considered according to your academic competence, financial need, passion and future plans, ability and plans to contribute back to the School and University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 2nd, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.