Application for the Developing Futures Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University School of Management in UK.
These grants are available to applicants from all around the world who have an offer to study a full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2021. Benefits are £2,000-£3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. Founded in 1920, it currently offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue degree program in one of the following programs: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Economics and Finance, Finance, Finance and Big Data Analytics, Financial Management, International Banking and Finance, Investment Management, Management, Management (Business Analytics), Management (Entrepreneurship), Management (Finance), Management (Human Resource Management), Management (International Management), Management (International Standards), Management (Marketing), Management (Operations and Supply Management), Management (Tourism), Management (e-Business), Strategic Accounting, Strategic Marketing.
- Available to non-EU undergraduate students who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022.
- For postgraduate students: Available to students from any country who have an offer to study at the School of Management in 2021-2022.
- For admission in a masters degree program, applicants need to meet the admission requirements.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language for this application.
DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to join the program, you must have to take admission in a degree program at this university. After applying for admission, applicants must download the application form and submit it by email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to attach the statement of academic competence, financial need, passion, and future plans, ability, and plans.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below