Application for the Developing Solutions Masters Funding for Students from Africa, India and Commonwealth Countries in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The Tuition fee awards are flagship Master Award program available for outstanding and high-achieving international students from Africa, India and a selection of Commonwealth countries to help them get an educational goal. Make a difference in the development of your home country with the Developing Solutions masters programme. The program will total 105 awards which will cover 50% or 100% of full-time masters.
The University of Nottingham was established in 1881. It has five faculties encompasses several schools and departments as Arts, Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, and Social Science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS MASTERS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicant must be national or permanently domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries
- Must be classified as an overseas learner for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (excluding MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
- You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham or have already studied outside of your home country.
- Priority is given to those who have not before studied outside of their home nation.
- Scholars who are presently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for master degree in Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
- Africa, India and the selected Commonwealth countries listed as Africa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Before applying at university, applicants must check all the entry requirements according to their study course.
- If English isn’t your first language, students may need to provide evidence of their English language
DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS MASTERS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must apply for and receive an offer to study full-time masters (excluding MRes) before applying for this Developing Solutions masters programme. When you have an offer to study with the University of Nottingham, you can enter through The grants section of the application system, MyNottingham.
Application must include:
- Evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience may be taken into consideration. Applicants may be asked to submit a transcript, reference letter, academic certificate copies and other which will be essential at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below