Application for the Development of Small Recombinant Biopharmaceuticals International Research Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The educational fund is available to both domestic and international students in order to take
a postgraduate research program at the university in Australia. The sponsorship will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 (fixed amount) per annum for up to three years. It also includes up to $5000 per annum supporting student costs such as airfares, travel insurance, and consumables/equipment. For international applicants, academic course fees are also provided for twelve research periods, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an open research university that offers a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all nationalities.
- A research degree program in Development of Small Recombinant Biopharmaceuticals
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have an unconditional offer to study a full-time PhD within the Faculty of Engineering
- be willing to research pharmacy, microbiology and bioengineering with emphasis into the development of small recombinant biopharmaceuticals
- have applied for an RTP stipend scholarship
- be supervised by a nominated academic or academics.
- To participate in this application, the applicants must hold an honours or master’s degree, or equivalent in pharmacy, microbiology or bioengineering.
- All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants need to take part in a research program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below