Application for the Development Scholarships for Undergraduate and Masters in Czech Republic, UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Charles University in Czech Republic.
The program is open for international students of all fee-based programs in academic year 2020/2021. These are available to study the bachelor and master degree program at FSV UK. Through this award, learners will receive a rebate of school fees for their first semester of study, as well as a one-time payment of 50 000 CZK will be contributed to the cost of living about 2050 EUR.
As the oldest and also the largest academically institution in the Czech Republic, Charles University is the second youngest of seventeen faculties. In addition to the five institutes, the Faculty of Social Sciences also includes so-called other components
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from developing countries from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this study.
- Programs are awarded to pursue bachelor and masters degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: This is open for all pupils from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition, who are applying for study in one of our Bachelor’s studies or Master’s studies programs at FSV UK from academic year 2018/19.
- For admission at the university, all candidates must have the A-levels in General Studies and the minimum GPA requirement for admission.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Holders must be submitting the Motivation essay of more than 1000 words, explaining why they needed the study, and what they expected from their studies at Charles University. Submit two letters of recommendation of teachers, including the confirmation of the student’s financial requirement. All documents submitted must be originals and written in the English language, or accompanied by certified translations. (Important: All scholarship applicants must also lodge an online application for their selected study program and note the name of the program on their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below