Application for the DHU Outstanding Scholarship for International Students in China – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Donghua University in China.
This merit-based competitive award will be provided to three excellent and talented students in the form of prize money. The highest amount is CNY6,000. Only international students are eligible to retrieve this application. Donghua University will give the prize money to 3 lucky students depending upon their ranks towards the cost of study at Donghua in China: 1st CNY6,000, 2nd CNY4,000, and 3rd CNY2,000.
Situated in Shanghai, Donghua University is a public research university with the 65th position among national universities. It is known to be the first university to accept international students into a Chinese university and brought in a vast number of international students from over 130 countries and will continue to do so.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DHU OUTSTANDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate and graduate degree programme offered at Donghua.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university for the applied programme.
- The applicants must hold qualifications relevant to the programme they are applying to be admitted at DHU.
- The applicants are required to have an HSK certificate to provide Chinese language proficiency proof.
DHU OUTSTANDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must use the online application portal of the university to apply to their desired programme. The applicants are required to send a pre-admission letter via mail to[email protected]. To apply for this application , the students must visit the Chinese govt website and select the ‘Program Category Type A’ at the applying.
Application must include:
- Application form
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below