Application for the Digital Transformation Hub PhD International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
International students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Faculty of Arts at Nottingham are eligible to receive this award and support the programme fee. The University of Nottingham will provide a partial tuition fee, approximately £2,248 per year, to 2 lucky winners of the program towards a PhD programme.
The University of Nottingham, a public research university that strives to improve the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research, is ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HUB PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- A PhD programme at the Faculty of Arts PhD Students in the field of American and Canadian Studies, Classics and Archaeology, Cultural, Media, and Visual Studies, English, History, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, and Theology and Religious Studies are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in an eligible PhD programme at Nottingham.
- The applicants must have educational qualifications to be admitted to the applied PhD programme at Nottingham.
- The applicants are required to have the below-specified scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, PTE – 68, TOEFL IBT – 100, and CAE – 190.
HUB PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Current and valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience or resume
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below