Application for the Diplom BetriebswirtIn & Certificate Scholarships for International Students in Austria – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the WU Executive Academy in Austria.
The programme aims to support international students who will take part in the diploma and certificate programme. WU Executive Academy will provide tuition fees for students: Diplom BetriebswirtIn: € 100 / semester (€ 3,900 / semester instead of € 4,000 / semester), and Certificate programs: € 100 / semester (€ 2,500 / semester instead of € 2,700 / semester).
The WU Executive Academy is the Vienna University of Business and Economics business school. It is one of the world’s largest corporate universities and provides several degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIPLOM BETRIEBSWIRTIN & CERTIFICATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Diplom BetriebswirtIn – Certificate Program in Business Management, Certificate program Marketing & Sales, Certificate program Tourism & Event Management.
- Applicants are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2. i) or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores on English language proficiency
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
- Applicants must be undertaking a certificate and diploma programme.
- Student must hold a previous degree certificate from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English and German language.
DIPLOM BETRIEBSWIRTIN & CERTIFICATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below