Application for the Diplomat funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The main motive of this Diplomat Award program is to encourage International students for undertaking a bachelor’s degree program at the Australian campus of the university.There are unlimited numbers of grants are eligible, and each will cover the 30% of the tuition fee waiver.
The University of Wollongong was founded in 1975 as an independent institution. It is an Australian public research university and is ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree program in any field at the university (excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work, and Psychology).
- candidates must follow the eligibility criteria-
- Must be a holder of an Australia Diplomatic visa 955
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by UOW.
- Participants must have diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement.
- Or Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification.
- The students have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, candidates might be asked to submit copies of the academic transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae, and a language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below