The application for the Diplomats Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by California Baptist University for all International Students in USA.
The California Baptist University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarships. The California Baptist University has set-up a tertiary Scholarships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. California Baptist University has allocated Scholarships specifically for the following fields below.
The California Baptist University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Diplomats Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DIPLOMATS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate programme available at CBU can be applied for.
Eligibility Criteria are:
- All nationality students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a 3.0-3.49 cumulative weighted GPA.
- The applicants must meet the language requirements to qualify for this application.
- Students must attain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants applying from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English proficiency in order to ensure a successful experience at CBU.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIPLOMATS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- official high school transcripts and essays,
- And proof of financial support to the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before November 15, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.