Application for the Directorate General of Foundations international awards in Turkey – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Directorate General of Foundations in Turkey.
The program is open for the brightest students from Turkey and all around the world to study any degree level course at a recognized university or school in Turkey.The candidates will get the educational fund for their studies.
The Directorate General of Foundations (Turkey) manages the estates and restorations of around 18,500 historical buildings and 67,000 estates. It enables the confiscation by the state of properties belonging to non-Muslim religious minorities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Seekers from Turkey and all around the world.
- Any course in any subject.
- To be considered for this fund, the candidate needs to be a Turkish and international student and must be interested in studying in the Turkish university, college or school.
- All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
- For admission, seekers are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this program, seekers are needed to take admission in any of their chosen course at a recognized university or school in Turkey. After being accepted, claimants can fill out the application form on through this website.
Application must include:
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th – 30th October for each academic period will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below