Application for the Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury International Scholarship – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Derrick Law Firm in the United States.
The Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship is an award for any current or soon-to-be undergrad who has had his or her life altered due to an injury from a car or truck accident, be it their own injury, that of a loved one, or an influential individual. The Dirk Derrick Scholarship has a brief submission process, and applicants will be judged on their ability to convey the lasting effect an auto accident has had on their life as well as their journey to overcome those challenges.
Students applying must submit an essay where you explain, present, inspire, or otherwise convince us as to why you deserve to win this scholarship.There are no conditions or requirements for this essay. Please keep submissions to 5 paragraphs and 600 words at the absolute maximum. This is not a standardized test. While spelling, punctuation, and general cohesiveness will make your essay easier to read, and therefore judge, you are not being graded. The winning submission will be one which clearly conveys a non-fictional story of your life before and after an auto accident.
Auto accidents can be life changing. At The Derrick Law Firm, we believe in keeping the public safe by bringing first hand experience to those who haven’t had it, as well as easing the stress of accident victims as they enter one of the most important phases of their lives.
One (1) winner will receive a scholarship in the amount of out thousands dollars ($1,000). Applicants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if any Scholarship Prize Recipient fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, refuses to complete and provide any requested tax forms (including IRS W-9 form), is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, Scholarship Prize will be forfeited and the Applicant who submitted the Application with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient. Applicants understand that The Derrick Law Firm is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Scholarship Program and acceptance, possession and use of Scholarship Prize. The Derrick Law Firm is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Scholarship Program or in the announcement of the Scholarship Prize. Taxes on prizes are sole responsibility of Scholarship Prize Recipients. Scholarship Prize Recipients will be issued 1099 tax forms.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIRK DERRICK CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship is open to any high school or University student in the world.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of The Derrick Law Firm and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
DIRK DERRICK CAR & TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To enter, beginning January 1st of each year, submit an application at the website (https://derricklawfirm.com/scholarship) no later than December 15 of that year at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Limit one (1) Application per person per year. By submitting an Application, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to The Derrick Law Firm’s application process, which is final and binding.
Application must include:
- An essay where you explain, present, inspire, or otherwise convince us as to why you deserve to win this scholarship.There are no conditions or requirements for this essay. Please keep submissions to 5 paragraphs and 600 words at the absolute maximum.
- This is a $1,000 scholarship and the winner will be announced on December 20th of each year. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is December 15th of each year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below