Application for the Distinguished Graduate Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Central Oklahoma in USA.
The purpose of this educational programme is to provide financial support to deserving international students who want to pursue a graduate degree programme at the University of Central Oklahoma. The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award for two years of Up to $6,000 ($3,000 per year) to the successful students.
The University of Central Oklahoma is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma, that was established in 1890. It was one of the first universities to be founded in what would become the state of Oklahoma, making it one of the country’s oldest universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DISTINGUISHED GRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must achieve minimum 3.50+ Bachelor’s Degree cumulative GPA
- Must be renewable with a 3.25 GPA or higher
- Must be a full-time student registration is needed at the university.
- To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
DISTINGUISHED GRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission in a graduate degree programme at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport. To know more, aspirants must have to check the procedure of submitting the documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below