Application for the Distinguished Scholar Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of New Haven in USA.
The University of New Haven is inviting candidates to become a part of the Distinguished Scholar Awards for the academic year 2021-2022. All the wonderful international students can apply for this application programme. The University of New Haven is providing an award of $15,000 – $18,000 to all the outstanding candidates for the undergraduate degree programme.
Established in 1920, the University of New Haven includes the College of Arts and Sciences, the Pompea College of Business, the Tagliatela College of Engineering, the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences, and the School of Health Science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DISTINGUISHED SCHOLAR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must have achieved academic success in high school requirements.
- Must not have achieved the SAT or ACT for the First-Year Presidential Scholarship.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the University of New Haven.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
DISTINGUISHED SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, applicants will be considered automatically.
- Students must submit the following documents: Two Letters of Recommendation, A Statement of Purpose, A resume or curriculum vitae, and Transcripts of the previous year.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below