Application for the Diversity Funding for International Students in Tunisia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mediterranean School of Business in Tunisia.
This support will support all deserving students to acquire education on the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Students from emerging countries are invited to apply. Mediterranean School of Business
Mediterranean School of Business is a well-reputed business school in Tunis, Tunisia. It is the first business school in French-speaking Tunisia. It was opened in 2002 by Dean Mahmoud. It is one of the 60 prestigious universities in Tunisia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIVERSITY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from emerging countries
- Bachelor and Master degree programme in any field.
- Aspirants must be from any emerging countries and/or must be a handicap
- Candidates must be wishing to enrol in any bachelor or master programme at the Mediterranean School of Business.
- All applicants who wish to enrol in a bachelor programme must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants of a master programme must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
DIVERSITY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Two years of academic record
- Bac final grades (when available)
- A medical record in case of disability
- Applications that Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below