Application for the DLA Piper Global Scholarship for International Students – 2020/2021 Entry is now open by the DLA Piper.
DLA Piper’s Global Scholarships Programme is for talented students who are studying Law or have completed a Law degree and are undertaking a Masters course in their home country. This two-year Scholarship includes payment of tuition fees (in-home countries), mentoring, internships, online and in-person learning and development opportunities and the chance to build peer and professional networks.
The DLA Piper Global Scholarship gives students an insight into the legal profession and the experience and skills needed to be successful lawyers and leaders. We encourage applications from students from all backgrounds, including students from minority ethnic groups, students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds and those that might have faced other barriers to education.
DLA Piper is a global business law firm with lawyers in Africa, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, positioning us to help companies with their legal needs around the world. Our strategy is simple – to support the legal needs of our clients wherever they do business.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DLA PIPER GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Studying law (LLB) and will enter their penultimate year (second last year) of study in 2020, or
- Have completed their law degree (LLB) and will be undertaking a Masters in a related field in 2020 (this can be at a different university), and
- Performing in the top 10% of their class and
- Have a reference from your university and
- Show leadership potential/have an interest in making a positive contribution to their community
- Have relatively strong English language skills, as the interview and many opportunities will be in English
DLA PIPER GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to fill the online application form with required documents;
- The application portal will close on Tuesday 19 November 2019 at Midnight GMT.
Click here for more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below