Application for theDoctor Shakuntala Gokhale Award for Indian Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bath in UK.
This award is activated for outstanding Indian candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree for the session 2020/2021. If successful you will receive £1,400 in the first year of study to cover course-related costs. The award will be paid directly to you in three instalments in September, January and April.
Founded in 1966, The University of Bath is a public university located in the UK. It offers a broad range of programmes designed to provide both rigorous intellectual challenge and real-world relevance, giving students the opportunity to study with researchers who are leaders in their field.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTOR SHAKUNTALA GOKHALE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from India.
- They can apply for an undergraduate degree course in any subject at the university.
- be assessed as a new first-year full-time overseas fee-paying student
- be an Indian national and resident in India
- have completed the Indian 12th Standard
- The participants must achieve A levels grades of at least A*A*A
- If English is not your first language then you may be required to produce evidence of your English language proficiency.
DOCTOR SHAKUNTALA GOKHALE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the grants, you must have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bath. You will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of your passport, transcripts and exam certificates, especially in subjects related to your chosen degree and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below