Application for the Doctoral Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Blavatnik School of Government in UK.
The program aims to improve the motivation and effectiveness of people working in government, through collaborative research, direct engagement with the public or private sectors, and teaching. The scholarship cover full tuition fees, a stipend for living expenses, and costs of travel/research for three years for students of any nationality enrolled in the DPhil program.
The Blavatnik School of Government is one of the University of Oxford’s newest and most vibrant departments. They combine the academic rigour of the top-ranked university in the world with an applied, real-world focus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- award is awarded to pursue DPhil in Public Policy.
- Have a research master’s degree or equivalent training.
- Candidates from any relevant field of social science, including but not limited to political science, economics, public policy, management, sociology, law, behavioural science or organizational behaviour.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Read the full language requirements.
DOCTORAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit the official transcript, cv/resume, statement of purpose and research proposal, written work and references/letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below