Application for the Doctoral Research Fellowship for International Students in Norway – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Oslo in Norway.
This award is designed to attract the international candidates who want to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the University of Oslo for the academic session 2020/21. The university will provide all the following expenses: Salary NOK 479 600 – 523 200 per annum, A generous pension agreement, An ambitious and exciting research environment with a strong multidisciplinary profile and excellent opportunities for academic development, Attractive welfare benefits and in addition, Oslo offers a highly family-friendly environment with its rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities in its immediate surroundings.
The University of Oslo is the oldest and largest research institution that was founded in 1811, offering a broad range of courses, training and research degree programs. It has approximately 27,700 students and employs around 6,000 people.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- The fellowship is available to pursue a PhD degree.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in psychology (Professional program or Master’s Program).
- Fluent in Norwegian and have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have experience with statistical analysis.
- The candidate must be qualified for admission to the PhD program at the Faculty of Social Science, University of Oslo.
- Candidates who are ambitious, innovative, self-motivated, and organized will be preferred.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants must have Excellent English interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
DOCTORAL RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the application with attachments must be delivered in their electronic recruiting system, please follow the link online application. Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system
Application must include:
- Cover letter, CV, copies of educational certificates (academic transcripts only), a complete list of publications, and list of 2-3 references must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 17, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below