Application for the Doctoral Research Position for International Students in Multidisciplinary Education in Finland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Aalto University in Finland.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract international students to take part in the research degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The University will provide a salary to the successful candidates.
Aalto University is the second-largest multidisciplinary university that was founded in 2010. It offers bachelors, masters and doctoral programmes in all its fields of study for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates can apply for this opportunity.
- The award is available for a doctoral degree program in the field of Multidisciplinary Education.
- To be eligible for this grant, the applicants must have at least a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Good communication skills and academic writing skills in English are required.
- For admission, the knowledge base and skills required for doctoral studies shall be demonstrated by a master’s degree or by a degree earned abroad that qualifies them for equivalent doctoral studies in the country where the degree was earned.
- Successful applicants must have an excellent command of Finnish, Swedish or English. Recognized language tests and minimum score requirements IELTS (Academic IELTS only): 6.5, and 5.5 for Writing and TOEFL.
DOCTORAL RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates are required to take a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the application form.
Application must include:
- CV, degree certificate of the master’s degree, including a transcript of studies, a proposal on a topic of multidisciplinary project-based courses in higher education.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 24, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below