Application for the Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship For International students in Canada-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Alberta in Canada.
The purpose of this is to recruit superior holders at the doctoral level who have the potential to contribute to the University of Alberta’s community and research. Awards will be offered in increments of $5,000. The department may decide how many increments of $5,000 to offer a candidate. The award value varies and is indicated in your original letter of offer.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL RECRUITMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian and international learners can apply for this application.
- This is available for pursuing a full-time doctoral degree program.
- The study will be awarded to students who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students
- Student that are admitted to a doctoral graduate degree program by the department or transferred from Master’s to a doctoral degree program.
- Will be registered full-time in a doctoral degree program.
- Student who have an admission GPA of at least 3.5.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- English is the primary language of instruction and communication at UAlberta. All applicants must be proficient in English prior to admission.
DOCTORAL RECRUITMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Nomination consists of a completed Nomination Form which must be sent via e-mail.
Application must include:
- To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Reference letters, CV, statement of intent, and writing samples, GRE, GMAT, or other test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1st, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below