Application for the Doctoral Scholarships for International Students In New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand.
The university is activating these awards for both New Zealand and International students in completing their doctoral studies at AUT in New Zealand.The educational award will generally consist the tuition fees plus the compulsory student service fees and an annual stipend of NZ$25,000 per annum. Participants of the AUT Doctoral Award will also be considered for a full fee award and full fees plus an annual stipend of either $15,000, $20,000 or $25,000.
Auckland University of Technology was established on 1 January 2000 as a university in New Zealand. It is one of the best universities in New Zealand and has five faculties across three campuses in Auckland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- New Zealand resident, permanent resident of New Zealand and International applicants are worthy.
- They can apply for a doctoral degree course within the Faculty of Business Economics and Law at the university.
- Enthusiastic participants must have an excellent academic record, strong academic reference and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral program at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
- Applicants who have applied unsuccessfully in past rounds may reapply only if there is a change to the information submitted.
- New doctoral applicants with a GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent qualifying program and New M?ori and domestic Pacific doctoral applicants with a GPA of 7.5 or above, from their most recent qualifying program, are required.
- You need to meet the English language excellence requirements as stated in the Academic Calendar at the time of your application.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to take advantage of the grant, then you must have to apply for admission in a Doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you are eligible to complete the online application form in favour of applying to the awards.
Application must include:
- Academic transcript for any previous tertiary study, a brief CV (maximum of 3 pages), and a two-page proposal outlining the intended research using the template provided with the online form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2019, and November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below