Application for theDoctoral Scholarships Program “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business” in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics in Germany.
There are six awards available which aim to financially support the doctoral students so that they can concentrate on their research, study program, and their field projects. A award includes the following benefits: A monthly living and research cost stipend of 1,350€, Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs incurred for courses and meetings of the study program or of field projects outside of Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Membership in the doctoral program, Provision of working space at the WCGE.
Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics is a non-profit think tank and consists of three organizational units, which work together closely: the charitable association, the charitable foundation and the American Foundation for the Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics Inc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD support will be awarded in the “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business”
- Applicants must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project. Applicants must have graduated from their master’s, magister or diploma program with an above-average degree (for example, with honours, at least grade “good” (2.0) or an equivalent degree).
- Experienced professional work, also through internships and working student positions.
- Have been committed to social or political projects.
- Have gained international experience through studies abroad programs, professional stays abroad, or international volunteer work.
- Candidates must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are preferred but are not required.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for the doctoral program please fill out the entire online application form and upload your complete application documents which are mentioned below as one PDF file.
Application must include:
- Letter of motivation, CV, academic reference letter, Unofficial copies of master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates, Unofficial copy of bachelor´s certificate, Internship and employment certificates (if applicable) and certification / Proof of voluntary work (if applicable) must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below