Application for the Dohatec New Media Scholarships for Bangladesh Students in Bangladesh – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Dhaka in Bangladesh.
The programme aims to support brilliant students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The University of Dhaka will provide the award amount of up to 1,92,000/- BDT to the highly motivated students through the Dohatec New Media Scholarship funded by the Dohatec.
The University of Dhaka, founded in 1921, also known as Dhaka University or DU, is the oldest university in Bangladesh. Also, it is the largest public research university in Bangladesh, with a student body of 37,018 and a faculty of 1,992. It was identified by AsiaWeek as one of the top 100 universities in Asia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOHATEC NEW MEDIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bangladesh Citizens only
- The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Be classified as domestic scholars
- Be good in academics at their previous educational studies.
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- If English is not your primary language, then you have to show your English Language Proficiency skills through different exams like IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
DOHATEC NEW MEDIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will be considered automatically for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below