Application for the Domestic HDR Main Scholarship Round in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The scholarship round is available for domestic candidates is the Research Training Program scholarship (RTP). For this study grant, applicants must be citizens of Australia/New Zealand and are Australian Permanent Residents.Successful RTP candidates will receive:Tuition fee offset for 3 years maximum, funded by the Australian Commonwealth Government and Stipend (tax-exempt, indexed annually, 2019 rate $27,596 pa) while Successful MQRES candidates will receive:Tuition fee offset for 3 years maximum, funded by the Australian Commonwealth Government and Stipend (tax-exempt, indexed annually, 2019 rate $27,596 pa)
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOMESTIC HDR MAIN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Australia/New Zealand, and are Australian Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for this study grant.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study PhD, MPhil, MRes Y2 courses at the university.
- Applicants must be citizens of Australia/New Zealand and are Australian permanent residents
- Students have already completed or expect to complete a research masters degree in 2019
- Candidates are enrolling as full-time students
- Holders will undertake a Master of Philosophy, Master of Research or Doctorate in 2020
- You need to satisfy all the English language requirements for studying at Macquarie University in Australia.
- The candidates must be completed or expect to complete a research Masters’s Degree in 2019.
DOMESTIC HDR MAIN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates who want to take this opportunity, then they need to follow the application instructions and click on the ‘Application Process’ and start your application.
Application must include:
- If you wish to participate, the applicants have to submit a complete research proposal, degree transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below