Application for the Dora Plus Funding for Foreign Master’s Students in Estonia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Tallinn University in Estonia.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia, this educational program is envisaged to support excellent participant of any nationality in pursuing a master’s level program in Estonia. The free education program will provide the award amount of 350 euros per month.
Tallinn University was founded in 1919 as Tallinn Teacher’s Seminar but officially established on 18 March 2005. It is a public research university and one of the three largest institutions of higher education in Estonia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DORA PLUS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from worldwide other than Estonia.
- They can apply for a master’s degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- The candidate must not be in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years.
- The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- You need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
DORA PLUS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants have to enrol in a master’s degree program at the university. And then, they can complete the online application for the fund through the direct link given on the grant page.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport with the language ability proof must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below