Application for the Dornsife International Program for Research Fellowship in the USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Dornsife School of Public Health in USA.
The studentship is available for the international students who will commence in the research degree program at the school in the USA. The sponsorship will cover the tuition grant and research assistantship for the student.
The Dornsife School of Public Health was founded in 1996 and is a part of Drexel University. It offers a range of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DORNSIFE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all over the world.
- Pursuing research in global and urban health
- To be considered for this application, candidates have to enroll in a research degree program at the school.
- Candidates must have a standardized test score of GRE.
- For taking admission, claimants have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
DORNSIFE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance, applicants are required to take admission in the research degree program at the school.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts from every college-level institution you attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below