Application for the Douglas International Students Performance-Based tuition grants in Canada – 2021. Entry is now open at the Douglas College in USA.
There are up to 5 awards available to support international student-athletes who want to apply for a study program at Douglas College for the session 2021/2022. The university will provide financial support to the winning candidates. It has a maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be chosen each academic year to receive up to $7,000 towards their tuition.
Established in 1970, Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada. It provides bachelor, master’s degrees, as well as career-related programs. The college aims to provide its students with a broad-based education that turns them into successful professionals as well as responsible citizens.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOUGLAS TUITION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are to all nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College. Students are selected based on their previous academic performance.
- Candidates have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language before admission to Douglas College.
- For taking admission, applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this college.
DOUGLAS TUITION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, they should complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Provide your high school transcripts and a valid passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below