Application for the Dr Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Financial Aid in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The purpose of this program is to provide 50% of the tuition fees for a maximum of one year of the undergraduate program subject to satisfactory academic performance deemed to be a minimum of a credit average (65%) each semester. The grant is valued at 50% of the tuition fees for a maximum of one year of the undergraduate program subject to satisfactory academic performance deemed to be a minimum of a credit average (65%) each semester. The recipient will be responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees while enrolled in the program.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, Dr Kalam was presented an Honorary Doctorate of Engineering from the University of Sydney in 2011. The Dr Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarship celebrates his commitment to education, and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR ABDUL KALAM FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application .
- Open to all international applicants who have an offer of admission for an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering and IT at the time of submitting a application.
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 98 or equivalent.
DR ABDUL KALAM FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to complete the online form for the funding opportunity.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 11, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below