Application for the Dr. Bob Morgan Indigenous International Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia.
The scholarship is available to an Indigenous student undertaking an approved travel or exchange program which will contribute to their educational experience at UTS.
With a total enrollment of over 40,000 students, UTS is one of the largest universities in Australia. It has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR. BOB MORGAN INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- A Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organization; or
- A UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- Have completed at least one (1) session (equivalent to 24 credit points) of study in a UTS undergraduate course with a minimum pass average; and
- Be enrolled in a UTS undergraduate course for the duration of the scholarship.
DR. BOB MORGAN INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- In-country study as an enrolled UTS International Studies student; or
- An exchange program at a UTS-approved overseas institution; or
- An overseas experience which can be demonstrated to enhance their educational experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 25, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below