Application for the Welcome Scholarship For International Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of West London in Australia.
The educational bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International participants and has the motive of supporting their undergraduate or postgraduate education in the School of Law and Criminology, UWL.The educational award will give an amount of £3,500 to a successful participant.
The University of West London formally adopted its name on Wednesday 6 April 2011. It is a public university which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London, as well as in Reading, Berkshire.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR. CHAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program within the School of Law and Criminology at the university.
- An applicant must take place in a degree program at the university and be in need of financial help.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Completion of secondary school education is required for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree is a must for a master degree program.
DR. CHAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- In addition to the application form, the candidates have to submit two letters of reference, proof of their parent’s income, and also mention their personal details and academic qualifications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below