Application for the Dr Goh Keng Swee Scholarships for Asia Pacific Students in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Association of Banks in Singapore in Singapore.
The financial aid positions will be awarded for pursuing undergraduate studies at local universities in Singapore i.e. National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). The scholarship supports a maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study (including Honours). It provides the following: Tuition and other compulsory fees; Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study), Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500, Hostel allowance based on the institution of study, Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
The Association of Banks in Singapore aims to promote Singapore’s reputation as an international financial centre and be a sounding board for consultation on relevant legislation and regulatory matters.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR GOH KENG SWEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The Dr GKS award is open to students who are citizens/passport holders of Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
- Concurrently apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialised courses like Medicine) will be considered.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements
- Applicants should have demonstrated leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements.
- Applicants will need to present proof of language proficiency. It means applicants have to pass an official language test (for example – TOEFL or IELTS).
DR GOH KENG SWEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit your application at www.pscgateway.gov.sg/app/gks/account/uidsignin.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below