Application for the Dr Goh Keng Swee Scholarships for International Student in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the The Association of Banks in Singapore.
There are three to four scholarships awarded to excellent individuals from 15 Asia Pacific economies (Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar).
Singapore is one of the best countries in the world for the education system. The universities in Singapore provides a high standard of teaching, learning and careers services.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR GOH KENG SWEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application from all around the world will be accepted (except Singapore citizens).
- Undergraduate program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines, demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good co-curricular activities (CCA) records, be a citizen/passport holder of the target Asia Pacific economies.
- They must have private arrangements to sit for the required university admission tests (e.g., SAT and TOEFL), and preferably be below 25 years of age.
- For taking part in this program, candidates must have a high school certificate with good academic records.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
DR GOH KENG SWEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for this opportunity, candidates need to take admission at any university in Singapore. After that, they can fill the application through an online portal. For admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialized courses like Medicine) will be considered.
Application must include:
- You will need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs as well as a copy of your passport (international students)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below