Application for the Dr. John Birch Music Funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
Approximately four grants are available to support those talented musicians, who enrolled as an undergraduate and postgraduate student at the university.The studentship will be awarded worth up to £800 and paid in two installments of £400. In addition, scholars will receive access to the Media Film and Music (MFM) practice rooms, opportunity to be part of a list of performers.
Founded in the 1960s, the University of Sussex is a leading research institution. It is categorized as world-leading or internationally excellent in terms of originality, significance, and rigor. It was ranked 228th in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2018.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR. JOHN BIRCH MUSIC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from any nationality.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Music.
- To be eligible for this fund, applicants must have obtained Grade 8 or equivalent in their chosen instrument and be a current student at the University of Sussex.
- To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- All claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from their education.
DR. JOHN BIRCH MUSIC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this award then firstly you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online application form of the bursary.
Application must include:
- Seekers need to provide a supporting statement outlining how they would like to develop their musical career whilst at Sussex.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below