Application for the Dr Lloyd John Ogilvie Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue postgraduate Taught Masters programs at the School of Divinity. The sponsorship will cover 50% of tuition fees that are chargeable to an overseas postgraduate student.
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of most popular Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR LLOYD JOHN OGILVIE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants should hold a UK 2:1 honours degree with a mark of at least 65%, or its international equivalent, in theology/religious studies or a relevant subject.
- For North American applicants, the equivalent of 65% is a GPA of 3.40.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DR LLOYD JOHN OGILVIE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a degree certificate, research proposal, References, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below