Application for the Dr. Suhyun An Scholarships for USA Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Dr.Suhyun An in USA.
The programme aims to assist dedicated students who have shown a commitment to education in the pursuit of a medical degree. Dr. Suhyun An will provide the amount of $2,000 to students to cover their expenses in the USA.
Dr. Suhyun An, DC, MSN, NP-C is a respected medical professional, a highly requested speaker, published author, and one of the go-to experts for chronic pain treatment in the Houston area.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR. SUHYUN AN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from USA are welcomed to apply.
- Be a high school senior accepted to an accredited college or university or a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 weighted GPA
- Be in pursuit of a degree in the medical field
- The scholarship will be awarded in the medical field.
- Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Students must have a knowledge of the English language.
DR. SUHYUN AN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete
- At least one academic or professional reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below