Application for the Dr Vincent Lo Asia Financial Aid For Undergraduate In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The grants are open for supporting the sparkling international students to study undergraduate degree coursework at UNSW. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000 for the duration of the program.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It has nine faculties, which offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities and ranked 45th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DR VINCENT LO ASIA FINANCIAL AID AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Asian countries.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this bursary, the applicants must be an international student from Asia and commencing a UNSW undergraduate degree program.
- For gaining admission to UNSW, you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements.
- UNSW recognizes a number of English Language tests, which can be undertaken to meet the University’s English language requirements.
DR VINCENT LO ASIA FINANCIAL AID AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this program, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below