Application for the Drever Trust MSc Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students. This scholarship covers fees at the UK/EU level for the one-year duration of any MSc programme.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DREVER TRUST MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of any country are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship.
- Scholarship is awarded in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences.
- The grant is open to applicants from any country, who are of high academic merit and lack adequate funding to undertake the degree. Applicants must be accepted on to a Masters programme in any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences.
- All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the university. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the university, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS centre.
DREVER TRUST MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible applicants should complete an online application. In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 3, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below