Application for the DTU PhD Scholarship in Micro Forming Tribology for Robust Production in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Technical University of Denmark in Denmark .
The program is funded by Independent Research Fund Denmark and will be carried out in collaboration with Danish metal forming industry. The Technical University of Denmark will offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union. The period of employment is 3 years.
Established in 1829, Technical University of Denmark is a leading technical university ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions. It is globally recognized for the excellence of its research, education, innovation, and scientific advice
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DTU PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Preferably, the master’s degree should be within mechanical engineering and include good knowledge about manufacturing methods. Experience with experimental work and/or numerical simulations is also appreciated.
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in Micro Forming Tribology for Robust Production.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the previous year degree.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
DTU PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply for the opportunity , candidates must complete and submit an online application.
Application must include:
- All applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, grade transcripts, and BSc/MSc diploma and Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 26 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below