Application for the Dubin Graduate Fellowship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Harvard Kennedy School in USA.
The fellowship program is available for master’s degree who demonstrates strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity. Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program. Fellows are eligible for a stipend of up to $5000 to support unpaid summer internships or professional development.
The Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School has worked to prepare its students to exercise leadership in a world responding to a rapidly expanding array of economic, political, and social challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DUBIN GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- This fellowship is open to students entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.
- For taking admission, you need to meet the program’s entry requirements to study at the university.
- You must submit your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS – academic test only) score if English is not your native language
DUBIN GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a biographical profile, not to exceed 150 words and a document containing written responses.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 4, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below