Application for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarships for Candidates from Low-Income Countries in Switzerland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
The aim of the program is to increase the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contribution to capacity building and poverty reduction in their homes. The following expenses will be covered by the program: Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF), Visa fees, Living allowance for the duration of the program (2’000 CHF per month if the program is longer than 3 weeks. 800 CHF per week if the program duration is up to 3 weeks), and ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester).
ETH Zurich stands on the bedrock of true Swiss values. Located in the heart of Europe, to make connections worldwide, ETH Zurich is leading an effective solution to the global challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
E4D CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from low-income countries are eligible to apply: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde* (Capo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, RB, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- All MAS, DAS and CAS programs at ETH Zurich are open for E4D Continuing Education Scholarships.
- To participate in this application , the Candidate must come from a country classified as Low Income or Lower Middle Income Country according to the DAC-list of the OECD
- The candidate must have been admitted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS program based on his/her academic and professional qualifications. Applications for the E4D scholarship scheme and the continuing education program can be submitted in parallel.
- Candidate must hold a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university.
- English Language is Require.
E4D CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this scholarship, applicants can apply through the online application form. Applications must be submitted in electronic format to Patricia Heuberger, ETH Global: patricia.heuberger-at-sl.ethz.ch.
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: CV6 of the candidate, MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s), Certificate of employment, 1-2 page application letter, stating the motivation to attend the program and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond, Two professional references, Formal admission letter from the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS program (can be submitted after the application deadline).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below