Application for the EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University in Kenya – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for East African Students in Kenya.
Students from the East African Community (EAC) are invited to apply for scholarships to pursue KFW funded Masters Scholarships at Kenyatta University.
Programmes hosting the EAC-KFW MSc scholarships at Kenyatta University are listed below. The admission requirements for each programme can be accessed through the provided link:
Kenyatta University is home to some of the world’s top scholars, researchers and experts in diverse fields. They pride themselves in providing high quality programmes that attract individuals who wish to be globally competitive. To achieve this, they have invested heavily in infrastructure and facilities to offer our students the best experience in quality academic programmes under a nurturing environment in which our students learn and grow.
Kenyatta University is one of the leading universities in Kenya judging by the quality of their graduates. Our aim is not only to maintain this position, but to improve further and attain our vision of becoming a world-class university that is committed to quality and relevance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EAC-KFW FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be citizens of a partner state of the East African Community;
- Possess the required academic qualifications for admission to the programme.
- Submit a well written motivation letter in English elaborating on the following:
- Motivation for wanting to pursue the Masters Programme chosen in section 2 above
- Foreseen professional engagement in EAC Integration agenda after completing the Masters studies.
- Expected application of the acquired skills and knowledge from the Masters Programme to contribute to the EAC Integration Agenda
- Personal professional and academic vision in the next 5 to 10 years
Note: Please note that all the above should be covered in one letter of not more than 500 words
- Be below 35 years of age
- Apply to study in an EAC Partner State other than their country of citizenship.
EAC-KFW FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Identify the programme of your choice at kenyatta University (list of FIVE funded programmes is above)
- Fill the application form for admission to Kenyatta University. Guidelines are available here.
NB: When completing the online application form at the GRADES SECTION, for all High School and Subjects enter A (Choose from the dropdown list).
Remember: You must attach your certificates which will be used to determine/validate your actual grade in the different subject areas
- Fill an application form for the scholarship (available on the IUCEA website at http://www.iucea.org;
- Append the supporting documentation for the admission as per university
requirements and for the scholarship as per section 7 below;
- Submit both application forms electronically to the University via: [email protected]and copy to the following email addresses:
Application must include:
- Call for Applications
- Activity Schedule
- Scholarship Description
- Application Form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below