Application for the EAIT Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward international students who want to study undergraduate coursework programs at the university. Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $10,000 one-off bursary at the University of Queensland.
Queensland University is the second-largest research excellence university in Australia and the second largest in the country. Students from all over the world can receive associate, bachelor, masters, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EAIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Undergraduate degree in Architecture, Planning, and Design, Engineering and Computing
- The award is for International students applying to study at UQ on a full-time basis, including International students who have completed Year 12 overseas or in Australia.
- Only students with an unconditional offer are eligible to be considered.
- Students’ scores must be equivalent to the required Australian Year 12 ATAR score. Entry requirements are subject to change.
- All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
EAIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below