Application for the Early Acceptance Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia 2019 Entry is now open.The Early Acceptance Scholarship is offered to all international students who received an offer to study undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course at ECU to start in 2019 or 2020.
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real-world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY ACCEPTANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- have an offer or conditional offer to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree at ECU;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- accept your offer and pay full first-semester tuition fees by 30th November 2018; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
EARLY ACCEPTANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To receive this scholarship, you need to accept your offer and pay your first-semester tuition fees by 30th of November 2018. The scholarship will automatically be applied towards your second-semester tuition fees.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below