Application for the Early-Bird International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College London in UK.
The educational programme is available to new students from international countries who would like to begin a full-time course, including PhD in September 2022. The University of Creative Arts will provide the award amount of a £1,200 fee deduction for the first year.
The University for the Creative Arts is a specialist art and design university in the south of England. UCA is the second largest provider of creative arts education in the UK, with around 6,000 students. It offers courses in a very wide range of architecture, art, design, fashion, media, and performing arts areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY-BIRD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- The applicants must have relevant academic backgrounds, work experience, and career interests
- For taking admission in an undergraduate program, claimants are required to follow the entry requirements of the University.
- Applicants must follow the given Language requirements of the university.
EARLY-BIRD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must apply for admission in an undergraduate degree course at the University for the Creative Arts.
Application must include:
- Please outline your financial need and how you would benefit from a UCA Creative Scholarship.
- Please outline why you feel you should be considered for a UCA Creative Scholarship. Please include: –
- Details/evidence of academic achievement to date.
- Evidence of outstanding creative achievement to date.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below