Application for the Early Bird Reward for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The Early Bird Reward discount is awarded to individuals for the first-year study and is deducted from gross tuition fees at the Queen’s University Belfast campus. The award offers a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year study to undertake postgraduate program at the Queen’s University Belfast.
The Queen’s University Belfast was established in 1845 and is committed to welcome students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY BIRD REWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Must have a Second Class Honours degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- For taking admission in the university, candidates will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
EARLY BIRD REWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must scan and upload the degree transcripts, copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed along with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below