Application for the Early Payment Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the De Montfort University in UK.
International students applying from their home country to undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at DMU are eligible for this application and will receive a tuition fee reduction on the amount of the programme fee. The selected students will receive a £500 tuition fee reduction automatically upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit towards the applied programme at DMU.
De Montfort University is a public university in Leicester ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. It has committed to look after the public good and is driven by an unrivaled ability to challenge convention and create impact.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY PAYMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate level courses and subjects taught at DMU are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants hold an offer of admission from DMU for a full-time or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate course starting September 2021.
- The students must have an impressive high school record with an average GPA of 2.7 to be admitted at De Montfort.
- The applicants are required to attempt the IELTS English language proficiency test and must attain an overall score of 6.0 to 7.5.
EARLY PAYMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- One Academic reference for Undergraduate and two for postgraduate
- Personal Statement
- Copy of passport
- Course-specific requirements like a portfolio, interview, etc
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below